· Fast - At EtherLite, transactions become instantly irreversible, there is no need to wait tens of minutes for confirmations. EtherLite runs on a POS consensus and is extremely scalable, it provides fast block times ~3s.
· Compatible - EtherLite is fully compatible with the EVM meaning that any existing Ethereum smart contract and tooling can be used at EtherLite. Developers can port their existing Ethereum-based dApps in a matter of minutes, substantially upgrading the performance and lowering the costs. Any developer familiar with Ethereum can use EtherLite without (almost any) additional skills required.
· Modular - EtherLite’s modular internal architecture is flexible, easily customizable and less error prone. Further development, additional feature implementation and bug fixing becomes much easier making the framework developer friendly.
· Security - EtherLite runs on a trustless Proof-of-stake network where validators are themselves stakers.
· Scalable - EtherLite is having capability to process thousands of transactions per seconds and scale to thousands of nodes.
· Interoperability - Using Etherlte you can transfer or trade assets or coins from one chain to another.
· Bridge - Native support for cross-chain communication among the two blockchains. The communication protocol should be bi-directional, decentralized, and trustless. It will concentrate on moving digital assets between EtherLite to another EVM supported blockchain